Because the country has many islands and is inhabited by different ethnic groups, Philippine mythology and superstitions are very diverse. However, certain similarities exist among these groups, such as the belief in Heaven (kaluwalhatian, kalangitan, kamurawayan), Hell (impiyerno, kasamaan), and the human soul (kaluluwa).
Index Labels
Philippine Mythology - Gods and Goddesses
.
Because the country has many islands and is inhabited by different ethnic groups, Philippine mythology and superstitions are very diverse. However, certain similarities exist among these groups, such as the belief in Heaven (kaluwalhatian, kalangitan, kamurawayan), Hell (impiyerno, kasamaan), and the human soul (kaluluwa).
Labels:
I didn't know that
Pinoy Culture
Get updated
item
Newest Posts
What's Hot?
-
Since Sampaguita there is no other girl band in the Philippines has rock Philippine Music, until General Luna came, and change my perce...
-
Lets talk about some of the dumbest cartoon characters on TV. I know you got your own list, but since I am the author I will be posting some...
-
kinda disgusting! When I was strolling on some shopping malls, I always can't keep my eyes off to some foreigners with their Fil...
-
It has been more than a year since I posted " Philippine Soap Opera Curse " and today we will make a part two of that article. In ...
-
Our youth is the future of our nation, a quote from our national hero Jose Rizal, but what if our youth is already corrupt? Objective an...
-
I got some crazy and funny pictures, I found them on the web and some are mine Enjoy :-) ...
-
Beware : Images featured on this article contains sensitive images of human rights violation. I can't stand of not sharing this ...
You are here : Home »
